WordPress five. 6 Beta 3 is currently available for testing!
This particular software is still in advancement, so we advise that you run this edition on a test site.
You can look at the WordPress 5. six beta in two ways:
- Try the WordPress Beta Tester plugin (choose the particular “bleeding edge nightlies” option).
- Or download the beta here (zip) .
The current target for the last release is December eight, 2020. This is just five weeks away , so your help is needed to make sure this release is examined properly.
Thank you to all from the contributors that tested the beta 2 development release plus provided feedback. Testing with regard to bugs is an important part of perfecting each release and a good way to contribute to WordPress.
Since beta 2, 20 bugs have been fixed. Here is a overview of a few changes included in beta 3:
- Added prevent patterns for Twenty 20 (see #51098 ) and Twenty 19 (see #51099 ) themes.
- Added theme support regarding navigation-widgets (see #51445 ).
- Fixed incorrect slashes within the URL if the parent will be empty for REST API (see #44745 ).
- Additional a test to Site Wellness to verify that the
Authorizationheader is working not surprisingly for Application Passwords (see #51638 ).
- 10 extra bugs fixed in the obstruct editor (see #26588 ).
WordPress a few. 6 has lots of refinements to the developer experience too. To keep up, subscribe to the Make WordPress Primary blog pay special attention to the developers’ notes for updates upon those and other changes which could affect your products.
How to Help
If you believe you’ve found a insect, you can post to the Alpha/Beta region in the assistance forums. We’d love to read your comments!